Monday, October 25, 2010

Ripples

When did things change and feelings become uneasy? How does life become so idyllic and move to possible deception so quickly. We met in an usual manner, this I know, however it all seemed so meshed in our thoughts and mannerisms. We became so close and trusting over time. I was so careful for I had been warned so much about Internet dating. Yes I said, "Internet Dating" .. the world of lies, scams, spyware and malaware. Gotta love it right, well I do understand all your worries, but I am good at being careful and choosing carefully. I will never let anything stupid like that happen to me, no matter what all say. I am smart and careful at all times. Eric is good and honest man and we have been talking for over one year, writing, emailing, sending packages and phone calls. He is a good Christian man with children. Hard working and supporting his family as well as his Mom. I am fine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment