Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Letter

In the presence of beautiful moving music in my (our) bedroom I have reread your truly wonderful heart felt magnificent love letter to me, written in the quiet of the wee hours of the morning on the borrowed laptop your friend brought to you to use to write to me. How wonderfully beautiful it was as I read it once again without questionable or confused feelings of distrust. Actually, I reread "our" whole conversation on Yahoo and I was able to see and feel as we, as a couple stumbled through all the bad feelings and what brought us through it all, of course "our" love for one another. For the first time Eric my Prince I feel so much love and peace when I think of you and my heart is also thinking of your children and wanting so desperately to earn their trust and love as only a "step-in" not a replacement for their beloved Mother, although my heart will always be open for such acceptance if they ever wish it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment