Thursday, October 21, 2010

These moments

How could I allow my past experiences to cripple this love from this terribly wonderful handsome man, I have been given such a gracious chance to meet? I am at this moment drinking wine (my fav) and listening to Andrea Bocelli from this absolutely amazing tenor,I hope you are willing to open up your mind along with your heart and broaden the chance to learn to enjoy new things that I love so much in this world God has blessed us with, at this moment I feel as a little girl riding the carousel of life and as I pass I see you standing near by with your hand out as I move by on the Merry-Go-Round I look back at you, you are smiling this wonderful handsome strong smile,as if to say to me, "Solaire grab my hand, grab my hand!" as the carousel goes around. I lean over as I approach you, and you grab my hand and jump aboard and hold me. At that very moment my life was sealed, sealed with you my love, my lover, my friend and well only you know the rest?

No comments:

Post a Comment