Friday, January 7, 2011

Today has not been a good day. How can people be so good at pretending to be honest and loving? Then turn right around and be callus and cold ... How can people be born without reasoning of what they do. The choices they make without even caring of the repercussions to someone else. What really scares is me is they do it so naturally ... We love, we believe, we trust and our reward is pain and disillusionment and the spoiler of souls. Today has not been a good day for my heart or my soul ... What is there for the heart; that quickly allows us to forget all the wrongs done to us the moment someone says something kind to us? I am not sure if I am stupid or they are smart ... Today has been a heartbreaking day and one of spiritual disappointment.

2 comments:

  1. DahLiNg! DON´T ya EVER get down in your life! Don´t EVER give up! Life´s been to me as well a continous journey through ups and downs, but without those experiences, I´d have nothing to laugh about when I´m 90! I´ve planned to live past 250, so that means I still have plenty of ups and downs ahead of me! This world sucks at times, it brakes your heart, and leaves you breathless, but you just keep on fighting like a true Warrior! A TRUE Warrior! Smoke may come out of your ears in the process, but it´s better to die with your "boots on" (or in your case stilletos!)and always do what your PASSIONATE soul urges you to do! Live with ALL you can, Alexi, and you WON´T go wrong!!

    Mwah!

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex:
    I had "cloudy" days like you had.
    Maybe now I value more the "good" days.
    I wish I could express my feelings the way you do.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Jorge

    ReplyDelete