Thursday, October 9, 2014

Soulful Storms ...

There is something tranquil an insightful about storms. The rain drops being pushed onto the window panes of glass, with a whimsical tone. I close my eyes and begin to recall all the things and people whom have come my way during this time of time of trials and retributions. Life is a curious venue that takes us on many journeys in life. I long for human touch and a warm hug from caring arms. I have given up my real life in exchange for being here as my son fights for his only life. I have become a creature of social media to entertain myself and keep my mind from going crazy.

I had just finished researching Internet dating, and boy that can give you nightmares..haha..But I soon found myself perusing the net. I learned how to prolong aging, and did you know a woman still climaxes after 60?  Wow, now I look forward to that ... lol ... I have hope! I read everything everyone posted on Facebook, Twitter and dating sites. I watched CNN and Fox News ... gee I learned much more about Politics. But once I had spent hours of absorbing so much intellectual information I became bored. Until one night I was on a dating site and my page "pinged". Someone was trying to get my attention. So of course I had to check it out ... OMG! He was gorgeous and from Paris as in France...Oh Ms. Libido calm down it is the internet remember. So ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment